Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

ATC voice FSX multiplayer session tonight!

Hi,Perhaps you guys all already know this, but, I've tried out Multiplayer a couple of times, and both times I had trouble figuring out how to join somebody else's cockpit.It turns out that you must turn off sharing of your own airplane first, then, when you go to the next page, you can choose to join the cockpit of the other person. As far as I can tell, the host cannot choose to join the aircraft of another user (despite the fact that the help pages say the host can choose to share their aircraft at any time. I have not found that choice yet once I am in session).It would be nice if:1. why do you have to change switches on two different pages to enable doing something, this sort of setup should be combined to a single page. In fact the whole setup page is quite confusing. The join aircraft button needs to be on the first page. They kind of force you to choose a plane on the first page. The process as laid out by the interface just doesn't make a lot of sense to me in that regard.2. This fact should be part of the help pages (it is in mine now. Perhaps I should distribute my edited help page).3. You had the ability to not only join somebody's aircraft, but also choose which seat you are going to be sitting in. It should be easy enough for FS to get the aircraft.cfg data from the other aircraft before you choose to join it.ThanksThomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Guest N6722c

deleted by author -- sorry -- under incorrect Tipoc

Guest N6722c

This post was started a LONG time ago -- back in Nov 2006, just after FSX was released. A LOT has changed since then in the Multiplayer World, including FS-MP.com.Password protected to keep the "Trouble makers" out, the FS-MP.com Community now has over 1000 active members, and most evenings you ca find 20-30 players on the server, with often as many as 6-10 Controllers.----------------------------------------------------Simply we are a community of aviation enthusiasts currently based in the Multiplayer world of Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX. We are always in search of new people to join our community. You will find that our community is more than willing to teach, learn, and share their enthusiasm for the aviation world. No where will you find a more diverse and knowledgeable group of people in one place.This community ranges from pilots with reasonable Flight Simulator Experience, to real world pilots and controllers, all coming together for the common purpose of having fun together! Pilots can find anything their heart desires here at FS-MP. For pilots that wish to be involved in the community we have some exciting options available. For instance... (1) Flight School - Pilots will be able to learn real world aviation techniques possibly helping them in their pursuit of a real world license. Pilots not wishing to pursue any type of real world license will also be able to benefit from the school by learning everything from how to fly a Cessna to how to shoot an ILS approach in a Boeing 747! If you want to learn, the school will definitely be the place to do it! (2) Virtual Airline - Have you ever wished that YOU were the one making that flight from Dulles International Airport to the famed LaGuardia International airport? How about dreamed of flying passengers from Baltimore Washington International to Paris France? Well with the virtual airline anything is possible! You can simulate being that pilot! (3) Other Ideas? - Do you have an idea for something that you would like to do? We would love to hear about it! Our game is totally community driven! Whatever it is that you are interested in doing there is a way that we can accommodate you. Do you want to start up a cargo delivery service flying cargo all over the world? How about rescue missions on land and sea? Perhaps you want to run military style operations! All of those are possible here at FS-MP and you are welcome to get those started! If they are already there then you are always welcome to join in on the fun! If you are looking for a group of enthusiasts in a professional, fun, and educational environment you have found your home here at:- FS-MP .com