Sign in to follow this  
Mattie941

FSX Crash to Desktop After Uninstall Navigraph Simlink

Hi,

I recently installed and uninstalled Navigraph Simlink on my sim and since I have had nothing but problems. I'm running FSX boxed version on Windows 10. I run the sim on a low settings and never had any problems before installing Simlink. Now, FSX won't recognise FSPassengers, see images below. Any ideas for a fix? 

Link to error screenshots: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtBLDmeWaSESjesriLtL7GELm82lhA?e=6RzHRx"]https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtBLDmeWaSESjesriLtL7GELm82lhA?e=6RzHRx

Thanks,
Matt

UKV1260spacer.png

I learned that this could be due to scenery whose install process added SODE reliant elements. The only scenery I had that uses SODE is the Rovaniemi (EFRO) revisited Version 3 file. 

So I:

• Uninstalled the scenery, SODE and FSP 
  • Did a disk cleanup and restart
  • Restart the PC
  • Did a disk cleanup and restart
  • Restart the PC
  • Start FSX

Now the problem does not occur on startup anymore. I'll try a flight tomorrow and let you know if I still get a CTD, but it looks promising so far!

UKV1260spacer.png

No luck unfortunately. The sim crashed about 20 minutes into my flight. Really frustrating. The new error log is uploaded to the above link. I'll add it to the thread when the embed links allows. Any idea why this is suddenly started happening? 

y4mZ6Nl7MIvUMWzR7m3HPGz5A0EK6Dvha1au0KIm

Edited by Mattie941

UKV1260spacer.png