Sign in to follow this  
morso484

A330 / A320NX cockpit problem

Wondering is anyone else has the same issue?  I know the new A330 is not compatible with 320NX mod, but I've have tried the mods on flightsim.to and nothing works, I see that others have figured it out.  Any thoughts?

Yep, saw that, that is one of the mods I tried to fix this.  maybe it's a question of installation, but it's in the community folder or it was handled via addon linker.

If you rename the Project Mega Pack A330 FBW A32NX Compatibility Mod, the A330 will not work properly either.

I didn't rename the file.  I've tried this with the newest A320NX mod, both dev and stable versions.  I've placed this mod directly in the Community folder or in a storage folder that addon linker accesses.  I've changed the name and left it alone.  Nothing seems to work.  When I take A320NX out of the equation, the A330 works fine, of course the avionics leave a lot to be desired, but the mod doesn't seem to help with the A320NX compatibility issue.  I feel I must be doing something wrong.

8 hours ago, morso484 said:

Ich habe den Namen geändert und in Ruhe gelassen. 

You are NOT allowed to change the name of the MOD (Z_pmp-a330-fbw-compatibility)

I tested that again with the current FBW32NX dev. Mod of today. In fact, it no longer works.
I then have an old FBW32NX dev. Mod (2 days old) copied back and it works fine again.

I have a similar problem, i have the a330 compatibility mod installed and i downloaded the a32nx development version 73ed584 which is a separate aircraft, for some reason the a330 or the default a320 don't work so i installed the mod which isn't the separate aircraft but the a330 displays don't work, i want the newest version on the a32nx with the efb and the a32nx working with the a330

It was working fine before with the compatibility mod, but recently its broken with the new versions of the FBW for stable and dev since they upgraded a number of things. Tyler (FBW team member) is working on the compatibility mod. Just have to be patient and give him time.  His work and time is really appreciated, because otherwise we would be stuck with the awful default word not allowed A320 cockpit by itself in the A330. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png