Sign in to follow this  
R Smith

Missing runway and taxi way markings at FSDT airports P3dv5.

Hello all.

I've been having a hard time trying to find out why i have to Runways markings on some of my payware Airports.

Searched forums and found people with the same problem, tried their apparent fixes but still no joy.

I've recently got one fixed with help from orbx after being sent a new ground poly file.

However i have the same issue at some of my FSDT airports where no markings are present including center lines, hold short lines ect.

Been on the FSDT forums and he confirmed that he cant reproduce the issue, i'm using fresh installs and latest updates, also seeing this at orbx YBRM.

Made sure that scenery library order is correct, I'e addon airports at top, then orbx terrain and lc ect below them.

Tried reinstalling content, scenery and client installer fresh from LM site.

I know about the old Envtex bug so made sure to use p3dv5 patch and latest updates.

I'm at a total loss after spending an entire day trying to fix, PLEASE if anybody knows what going on and how to fix please let me know.

These airports were perfect in V4 but in v5 i've got problems, other airports from Aerosoft, UK2000, taxi to gate, flytampa, even old stuff from FSX imported via add area are fine.

please see pic for example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I5R57EHcrbuwTvgOrPkIGtFe1LWogsEb/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Edited by R Smith

Richard Smith

FIXED!

Ok not what i expected it to be after a tonne of reinstalling. 😂

This is caused by having no anti-aliasing set, set it to at leaset MSAAx2 and poof the missing textures come back!

Lol ridiculous.

• Like 1

Richard Smith