Sign in to follow this  
Dan Becker

Feature Request - City and Country in Flight Plan Table

Would it be possible to add the option for a column for city and country in the Flight Plan Table?

Some might know where Sharm El Sheikh or Islam Karimov is located, or what region is HE or UT, but I am new to parts of the world and would like to see what country I am in (without clicking on the airport row).

Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,

sorry, but I'm hesitant to clutter the flight plan table up with more information.
You can still find city and country in the information window in the airport/overview tab (if the simulator provides this information).

Alex

If clutter is your concern, you already have an option menu to reduce clutter. You can have as much or little information as you want. However, you cannot have the information if it is not available.

Since I am an VFR pilot, I have removed all the IFR related columns from my table. I have a wide screen and empty space in this table. I wish I could clutter it up more!

Thanks, Dan