Sign in to follow this  
Gason71

Aircraft center feature

Two quick questions:

1) I don't know why but in my Linux box shortcut Ctr-Alt-A doesn't toggle Center Aircraft button.

Keycodes  I've checked under terminal:
-left ctrl+left alt + A -> 29, 56, 30  
-right ctl + right alt +A -> 97, 100, 30

Manually clicked button works/switches on Center aircraft mode iwthout problems. Also the option taken under Map menu works without problems, only this key combination doesn't work as it should.

2) Would it be possible to implement (in future of course) separate button/shortcut to center aircraft on map at once when autocenter features are disabled?

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

1) No problems here using Kubuntu. LeftCtrl+LeftAlt+a toggle center aircraft.
2) Toggling above normally does the trick. Or clicking the blue "Map" link in the progress dialog. Adding a shortcut for show aircraft makes sense. Will see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, albar965 said:

1) No problems here using Kubuntu. LeftCtrl+LeftAlt+a toggle center aircraft.
2) Toggling above normally does the trick. Or clicking the blue "Map" link in the progress dialog. Adding a shortcut for show aircraft makes sense. Will see.

Ad1) Thanks for quick answer 🙂
Because of your info I've quickly found the solution - in my Fedora CTR-ALT sequence was mapped to one of system desktop features.
I've remapped this to another sequence not used in LNM and now all shortcuts with CTR-ALT sequence work fine under LNM (until this moment I haven't  even noticed that other CTR-ALT sequence shortcuts hadn't worked under LNM).

Ad2) I haven't known this trick because I don't use progress Window, but IMHO this Map link is enough to click and it's not necessary to create separate button for centering aircraft.
At this moment, the only thing I miss  is a key shortcut sequence for the centering aircraft feature (as I'm  fan of terminal typing commands and key shortcuts) .

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).