Sign in to follow this  
GHarrall

Which AI traffic pack should I buy for FSX?

Hello guys!I'm gonna delete all my AI aircrafts in FSX that I copied from FS9 and TTools to see if that's gonna help me get rid of all the stuttering I've encountered. But I really want real airline AI aircrafts so I'm gonna buy a traffic pack from the internet that's compatible with FSX but I don't know which one to buy, any suggestions?Thanks,Tomas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is only commercial traffic AI pack out there that is FSX-compatible "out-of-the-box" - MyTraffic X. It's actually very good, if not the best out there. I also heard rumors that Ultimate Traffic can be tweaked for FSX, but I haven't tried yet.Other than that, maybe try the freeware packages from World of AI or PAI, if they have released FSX installers yet.Good luck,Pat

I created my own by using models from AI Aardvark/FS Painter and Evolve AI along with the MRAI flight plans & installer downloaded from avism.World of AI offer great packages using only these high quality models.The payware packages tend to use sub standard, poor quality models. Just look at some of the screenshots on their product pages, yikes!!

The AI aircrafts I have now in FSX are all the ones I had in FS9; PAI, AIA, FS Painter and Evolve AI. I used TTools to convert them into FSX which seemed to work just fine. Unfortunately the stuttering in FSX started after this installation so I assume it's got something to do with it and that's why I'm trying to get some tips about how to get commercial AI aircrafts and their flightplans into FSX that works fine.

World of AI has an FSX installer and uses all of those models that you mention. I haven't had any stuttering issues......Glenn