Sign in to follow this  
Guest iwantmydc3

How do I create flightplans!?

I want to get rid of the default FSX aircrafts and use realworld aircrafts and airlines. I have all the aircrafts but I don't know how to create new flightplans.Anyone, please?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Everything you need to know and do is in "Traffic Tools", by Lee Swordy file name - ttools202.zip - here in the Avsim library. Click on "Help" for the manual.

>I want to get rid of the default FSX aircrafts and use>realworld aircrafts and airlines. I have all the aircrafts but>I don't know how to create new flightplans.>>Anyone, please?Also if you want to make flight plans outside of FSX, with your non default aircraft, there's payware called Co Pilot 3.5 (Abacus software). I've been using it for years--it was developed before FS had a GPS in it; it has GPS that can be used in any of your a/c and you can print out maps and approach plates check outhttp://www.abacuspub.com/and click on "more info" in the "Co Pilot" section. I've been using it for years, and its great-it lets me, for example fly the DC3 with a "full GPS" autopilot. (Co pilots GPS also acts as a full funciton autopilot in aircraft that don't have one). It's a great program I love it