Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Missing Squawkbox, PMDG/PIC, and PSS for FSX

Guest Rake7575

Does anyone have "inside baseball" on when the line pilot community can expect Squawkbox v4, PMDG 737/PIC 737, and PSS 757? Most of the respective forums indicate something in the works (beta testing etc)but I was curious if anyone has heard relative progress (or lack of progress).For now, I'm line flying back on FS9 and rolling up to FSX for low and slow. As a caveat, this is not an idictment of either FSX (despite the autogen/performance tradeoff) or the add-on communities--just curious.Thanks!RakeAMD FX-60Nvidia 7950 GX2 (1GB) video4GB ultra low latency DDR RAMRaptor HDDell 24"

Guest g3yti

Hi Rake,Well, I also share your frustration with "add on" developers etc.I fly "online" & am keen to be up & running with LDS 767, PMDG 737 & the all important SB4, all three forums concerning each developer all say " nearly there, sometime soon, just around the corner etc etc" but the FS community is still waiting!.Other developers have had the foresight to have been developing their software well in advance as can be seen from what is now available for FSX.I am convinced that others are taking a more laid back attitude to FSX & a "let em wait" attitude is pretty obvious, however having said that FSX is a major change code wise from FS9 & must be a programming nightmare for some "less well off developers" who probably work in their spare time.I guess you like many more of us will just have to be patient and wait some more before we get these fantastic add ons running in FSX,unfortunatly patience is not one of my strong points ha ha.Cheers. Steve EGCC