Sign in to follow this  
dromer1967

Any experiences/guidance with Simshaker for Aviators, Jetpad

I have recently purchased the Simshaker Jetpad for greater immersion, based on many positive reviews.

When I however use Simshaker for Aviators together with the Jetpad (and the A2A 172) in p3d (v5.1) the result is quite frankly pretty underwhelming.

The vibration effects are quite strong and mostly seem of an on/off nature instead of subtle changes when for example taxiing fast or more slowly.

Does anyone here have any experience in using Simshaker in P3D? And if so, could they perhaps share their Simshaker settings or some guidance in how to use the Simshaker for Aviators software properly with the Simshaker Jetpad?

Since there are so many positive reviews I am convinced I must be doing something wrong or have the wrong settings. But I haven't got a clue how to correct this :(

I hope someone out there can help out.

Peter