Sign in to follow this  
Guest 150GCT_Manta

Shockwave B29

Hi all,I have just purchased Firepower and installed it for FSX. Great planes, great stuff, but a major drawback, at least for me so far. From within the B29 cockpit I can't see the wings and engines of my plane! Only the Nav and strobe lights (suspended in the air) if turned on.Is it really so? Shockwave forgot to build wings around the B29 cockpit?Il post here an image taken from B29 cockpit. As you can see there is no port wing, just a white lightb291.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

EDIT>I have just purchased Firepower nope, the package is called AIRCRAFT POWERPACK:)

>Or perhaps Wings of Power?>LOLIt's the last release, including **, Firepower and other stuff

The other thing I wished they did was to drop bombs, but oh well :D

The package (I had it for FS2004) was called "Wings of Power-Heavy Bombers and Jets"I love big, 4 engine piston powered planes, so of course I was in heaven! And I enjoyed the fact that you could "fly by the book" or fly the planes "Flight simulator" style, i.e. firewall takeoffs, VFR everywhere, and so forthMy favorite is the B17 :)

>The other thing I wished they did was to drop bombs, but oh>well :D:)Yes they are really nice. But what I would like to know is if you are able to see the wings from within the cockpit of your Wings of Power B29 or not.Cheers

>>The other thing I wished they did was to drop bombs, but oh>>well :D>>:)>>Yes they are really nice. But what I would like to know is if>you are able to see the wings from within the cockpit of your>Wings of Power B29 or not.>>CheersOk, Shockwave replied that they didn't build wings for a better performance...