Sign in to follow this  
AirWombat

X-Plane airport database not loading properly

Just under 5000 airports are shown as being included in the database. There are no folders excluded from the library, I've restored defaults, done a clean install and rebuilt the scenery library but it's not fixing the problem. Switching between "Use Navigraph" and "Do not use Navigraph" makes no difference. Any ideas what setting might have somehow been changed to exclude 36,000+ global airports? This is only happening since updating to AIRAC 2106.

yyC9oVf.jpeg

BqH8VKl.jpeg

Have you already checked/tested whether after downgrading LNM and XP11 databases** to AIRAC2105 or earlier version everything is ok?

**including FAACIFP18 file if you use separate FAA database under XP11

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

56 minutes ago, AirWombat said:

I tried rolling back to 2105, but Navigraph actually updated to 2106 rev 2 which fixed the problem!

I see. Good to know. So you can ignore my answer in X-Plane.org. Would be great if you could post the resolution there as well.

Alex

Edit: Hard to understand since the Navigraph update does not affect airports in X-Plane.

Edited by albar965