Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

Legal Advise for Wilco / A320 bugs list

Guest chechia

Good Morning;My name is Rodrigo Chechia. Im instructor A320 Real on TAM Brazilian Airlines. In the description of the product, they tell us that the product has been achieved by thorough professionals who recreated - in every details- all of the onboard systems, and Simulation tested and validated by activates Airbus instructor Captain and, with Complete simulation: FMGC, MCDU, IRS, Fadec

Rodrigo,We instructed you to take your appeal for a refund to the publisher, you said that you've already contacted them, and so I closed the thread.If you would like to discuss your opinions or issues with the new Airbus, there's plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of threads about it in the FSX and FS9 forums. Please post in one of the already open threads on the topic.Also, demanding a refund and threatening legal action isn't going to do you any good in this forum. You'll have to go through Wilco to pursue that.