Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowderBlue

Anyone else?????

Guest RGH

Hi powder blue.Would it be possible to list any addons for FSX you have installed,as this is what I am concened about.RegardsRex

Guest Kev_Is_Soaked

I'm actually glad to be seeing some people whom have actually installed the OS, and are now reporting their experience.I also agree, than in previous weeks, every post about Vista (people trying the Release Candidates, people with Vista experience), has been met with, and shot down by many people whom have read lots about Vista and had no experience with the OS whatsoever.So to me... it is finally good to hear from users trying the new OS. Now we get to the meat and potatoes of what IS and ISN't good about the new OS.

Guest PowderBlue

Ok well after some testing I have some simple numbers for you guys.Vista Home Premium Edition Upgrade.Installed latest drivers for hardware and windows XP before installing. Unplugged all hardware i.e joystick, EHD .No problems installing and when finished just updated all available drivers for my hardware. ATI, Creative and DVD.I use FS9 with about every add on you can think of. I have FSX installed with no tweaks or add- ons , pure default install.At desktop I have 45 services running and 22 process. Without clsoing any process I have 0% CPU Usage at desktop and 794 mb ram being used. In FSX parked at seattle in the cessna I have 22% CPU Usage and 1.24 gig of my 4 gigs of ram being used. And I get a steady FPS of 15 with the default settings FSX gave me which suck. Hope this helps let me know anything else.