Sign in to follow this  

Hi, sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm having trouble picking my departure runway in LNM.  I choose the RWY from the "Flight Plan" -> "Select a Starting Position for Departure" menu option and it appears that everything is working, but when I export the FP to FS2020 PLN format and load it up in the sim.  It always starts me at a different RWY.  Am I doing something wrong?  Missing a step maybe?

The airport is CYHU and the RWY I would like to use is 28.  But for some reason it insists on starting me off on RWY 28R.  Other than the departure position, the rest of the flight plan works flawlessly.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you, and fantastic app?

Sorry, a typo in my original post.  It should have said.

the RWY I would like to use is 28.  But for some reason it insists on starting me off on RWY 24R.

Just tried it. The runway is saved in the PLN file and the coordinates for the start position seem to be correct. Looks like a MSFS glitch.

Alex

PS: Thank you for the kind words!

Awe, thank you.  Just my luck, the first runway I attempt and it's bugged in the sim lol.  I should have tried another runway before posting.

Really great app though.  Thanks so much for making this available at no cost.  Do you have a way for appreciative fans to donate?

Thank you again.

6 minutes ago, bottlecap said:

Awe, thank you.  Just my luck, the first runway I attempt and it's bugged in the sim lol.  I should have tried another runway before posting.

I tested this a lot. Most of the time MSFS takes the parking or runway as saved. I think the simulator has a mind of its own. It's always been a bit difficult with flight plans.

Have a look this small chapter here to minimize issues:
https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/SCENERY.html#load-scenery-library-dialog-msfs-apt-navdata

9 minutes ago, bottlecap said:

Do you have a way for appreciative fans to donate?

Yes: https://albar965.github.io/donate.html

Alex