Sign in to follow this  
Guest DWestbury

B737-800 Panel

Guest DWestbury

I recently downloaded an FSX aircraft (Ameristar B732) and it comes with no panel or sound. I've copied the panel and sound files from the default B737-800. When I load up the B732, the sound if OK, the 2D panel is OK but the virtual panel view is not there. Is there something else I must edit/change to make it appear?

The VC must be in a model file. If you check the default B738 model folder - you will see a model for the interior - and the model.cfg file list the interior model.The easiest thing would be to copy the B737_800_interior.mdl file to your B732, since that is the panel you are using.Besure to update the model.cfg file.I don't know if there are any realistic B732 panels for FSX - with all the non-glass old fashioned gauges.

Guest DWestbury

Thanks for the help Reggie! Looking good now! :-wave