How to show the coordinates of the flight plan positions to be inserted in inertial navigation system?

6 hours ago, Leo_BR said:

How to show the coordinates of the flight plan positions to be inserted in inertial navigation system?

You can double click on the navaid in the flight plan table. The information window contains the coordinates as configured on page "Units" in options.

Or select all flight plan legs and copy them as CSV into the clipboard (flight plan table context menu and "Copy"). Contains the coordinates too.

Alex

5 hours ago, albar965 said:

Você pode clicar duas vezes no navaid na tabela do plano de voo. A janela de informações contém as coordenadas configuradas na página "Unidades" em opções.

Ou selecione todas as pernas do plano de voo e copie-as como CSV na área de transferência (menu de contexto de tabela de plano de voo e "Copiar"). Contém as coordenadas também.

Alex

The format that the coordinates are being shown after I paste the cvs are different, instead of being in degrees, decimal minutes they are as Longitude and Latitude with a sign, I already changed the format who the coordinates are displayed, only in the program it and displayed correctly, but not in the CSV file

screenshots

amostra2.png

amostar1.jpg

Edited by charliearon
embed photos

8 hours ago, Leo_BR said:

The format that the coordinates are being shown after I paste the cvs are different, instead of being in degrees, decimal minutes they are as Longitude and Latitude with a sign, I already changed the format who the coordinates are displayed, only in the program it and displayed correctly, but not in the CSV file

This is as intended. The CSV export formats should be machine readable using the simplest numeric format. You can add a formula which changes the format in the spreadsheet.

Alex

15 hours ago, albar965 said:

This is as intended. The CSV export formats should be machine readable using the simplest numeric format. You can add a formula which changes the format in the spreadsheet.

Alex

Okay, I hope that in some future update the option to visualize the coordinates in the flight plan window can be added, as it is very complicated to get the coordinates point-to-point in the information window and in the CSV file I can only have the coordinates in Lat /Long

14 hours ago, Leo_BR said:

Okay, I hope that in some future update the option to visualize the coordinates in the flight plan window can be added, as it is very complicated to get the coordinates point-to-point in the information window and in the CSV file I can only have the coordinates in Lat /Long

No problem to add the coordinates. I added this to my internal issue list for the next big update.

Alex