Sign in to follow this  
Guest JimC1702

Carenado Makes All Releases FSX Compatible

Guest SJDickson

Just saw the news on the Avsim front page that Carenado have released a series of free updates for their aircraft to make them compatible with FSX. Thank you Carenado, that level of customer support is very much appreciated by me and will encourage me to buy more of your products in future. I know that some other developers have done the same and have also released updates for their FS9 products; my gratitude extends to them too.

Guest JimC1702

These files don't seem to do anything more than the original FS9 to FSX file that Carenado released, other than add thumbnails. I downloaded the updates for the C206, the Bonanza F-33, and the Mentor. The strobes are still too fast and they (and the nav lights) appear off the wings from the inside view.I do appreciate the effort though.Jim