Sign in to follow this  
CloudService

[closed] path error

Your Prepard3D add-ons.cfg contains entries that do not exists.  To correct this error please edit your Prepar3D add-on.cfg file and remove the entry that makes reference to:

C:\Users\50257\ONEDRIVE\????\PREPAR3D V5 ADD-ONS\FSDREAMTEAM ADDON MANAGER\Add-on.xml

This error message pops up every time it's executed, and I think there's an error with gsx, but I don't know how to solve it. Can you tell me?

Edited by CloudService

6 hours ago, CloudService said:

Your Prepard3D add-ons.cfg contains entries that do not exists.  To correct this error please edit your Prepar3D add-on.cfg file and remove the entry that makes reference to:

C:\Users\50257\ONEDRIVE\????\PREPAR3D V5 ADD-ONS\FSDREAMTEAM ADDON MANAGER\Add-on.xml

This error message pops up every time it's executed, and I think there's an error with gsx, but I don't know how to solve it. Can you tell me?

AILRP performs many health checks to ensure you don't have rogue AI models or a system corruption lurking on your system.

Most likely your GSX installation is corrupted. That path there is very odd, it has 4 questions marks "????". This probably means your prepard add-on.cfg files are having an entry which is missing or broken.

Installing add-ons inside Microsoft onedrive is also a bad idea..

To Resolve

Find your add-on.cfg files, P3D has 2, inspect each and remove any entry with the path above. I would suggest you uninstall GSX, remove the entries from add-on.cfg with the weird path into one drive and re-install GSX inside your local drive instead of onedrive.

AILRP is just alerting you about bad configurations in your system so you can fix them.

Best,

Simbol