Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Sim1.dll and g3d.dll

Hi there to alli did a search on these earlier and i couldnt find anything. but are there answers to the ctds that i am getting from these dlls? if so how can i fix them? also i find it strange that this mainly happens in europe and hawaii for me. i have had the error in the US a few times but not as much as in Europe. i dont understand what could cause this, because im flying in Hawaii to PHNL and when i get with in 230 miles of it, the sim just crashes. but then i do a flight to PHOG, and it works perfectly, no ctds.help is very appericiated. ooo also, i reinstalled fsx and windows about a couple of months ago when i got a new hard drive and everything went smooth and actavation went smooth as well. just trying to provide all possible details to help outcomp specs2.8ghz p41 gig of ddr ram256ddr nvidia gforce 6600320gig hd

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Post the flight that crashes and I'll try to duplicate it.I need the details because I don't understand how you can beflying "in Hawaii" and not be within 230 miles of PHNL.Bill

>i did a search on these earlier and i couldnt find anything.I assume you mean you couldn't find anything to answer your specific question. The two files you refer to are mentioned in various older posts here.

>is there any one out there that can help me out?'Sim1.dll' is a 'friction' setting, standard in all flightsims 2002 and 2004. Don't know about FSX yet?Can't see how that 'dll' is affecting you?