Sign in to follow this  
RelaxX

How to display the start screen on the second monitor

Hello

The start screen "Little Navmap" appears always on the main monitor. How can I move it to the second monitor?

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Best regards from RelaxX

47 minutes ago, RelaxX said:

The start screen "Little Navmap" appears always on the main monitor. How can I move it to the second monitor?

You can't. But why? More important is that the main program appears at its previous position.

Alex

I run MSFS 2020 in HDR Mode on the main monitor. If I click on the second monitor, then I get a black screen for a few seconds on the main monitor. The same happens, if I start Little Navmap. This is pretty annoying.

I would be glad if I could move this start screen to the second monitor. May be in the next update, right? Thanks a lot.

Best regards from RelaxX

Just now, RelaxX said:

I would be glad if I could move this start screen to the second monitor. May be in the next update, right? Thanks a lot.

Have to see how and if this can be done. Noted.

Maybe even better: An option to disable it.🙃

Alex

Thanks a lot your your kind understanding. An option to disable it would be most welcome. I would celebrate!

• Like 1

Best regards from RelaxX