Sign in to follow this  
igorbischi

fsd piper navaio + fsx

Does anybody have this aircraft in fsx? I have problems I wasn't able to solve with fsd tech support. In virtual cockpit:- I'm not able to activate battery switch, neather auxiliary fuel pumps.When I press one of these button they immediatly return to off position (in 2d cockpit they operate correctly).- it is not possible to activate most of lower switches/buttons:transponder, adf, nav/com audio panel. I tried to change views (A key), to move view position inside views, but no effect.I installed it on fsx+vista (a clean fsx, no other addon) and on fsd+xp: same behaviourAm I the only one in this situation?Igormy spec:Intel Core 2 Duo E6400ABIT MB AB9SAPPHIRE X1900GT 256MB2X1GB DDR2 Corsair PC5400Hard Disk Hitachi 250GB S-ATA2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I emailed FSD about those same issues a week or so ago, and they said that the problems are caused by how FSX deals with VC's compared to FS9. They said that there is a fix in the works which should come out in a service pack fairly soon.

Thank you. I dont' understand why fsd didn't give to me the same answer. They said no fsx vista + navajo owner reported such problems. I hope the service pack will be out soon.