Sign in to follow this  
n0rr15

Sound Settings - UGH

So I started the trial today after watching numerous videos and got pretty excited about using. I have one main problem thus far and this is it.

I use sound from plugged in speaker into PC. Realtek

If I choose Primary Sound Driver within P2A I can hear fine, and get responses if I use the "Say it" option.

My mic is a USB condenser mic and is my primary microphone. This input works in P2A if I unchoose primary sound driver, and choose USB mic and then P2A picks up my voice and responds, the problem is, if I have this chosen I can no longer hear audio from P2A.

I would almost expect an input AND output sound option, but that is not the case. Can anyone give me some insight as to how to get this working?

Stuff to know:

Mic works great, all tests, P2A, voice recognition, etc

USB Mic is my chosen "default" input device.

Sound works great.

TLDR: If Mic is chosen as Speech Output Device I cannot hear audio from P2A but mic works and P2A hears/responds. If I choose Primary Sound Driver, or Realtek speakers I can hear from P2A but mic no longer picked up and have to use "SAY IT"