Sign in to follow this  
potogoto1

[Closed] P3Dv5.3 CTD on Descent

Hi Everyone, 

I'm a relatively new user of FSLights Reborn. I installed it the other day, and attempted to do a flight, only to have my sim crash. I gave it a break, and attempted to do another flight, which lead to the same error. CTD on descent (around FL100 - FL150). I had all the default settings for FSLights selected and applied, so I restored all the default P3D settings and effects which has fixed the issue, but i'd like to be able to use FSLights. Any chance someone has some suggestions? I had no event come up in the Event Manager. The sim I use is P3Dv5.3 and I use AIG AI mainly to model match on VATSIM.

Thanks

Jack

5 hours ago, potogoto1 said:

Hi Everyone, 

I'm a relatively new user of FSLights Reborn. I installed it the other day, and attempted to do a flight, only to have my sim crash. I gave it a break, and attempted to do another flight, which lead to the same error. CTD on descent (around FL100 - FL150). I had all the default settings for FSLights selected and applied, so I restored all the default P3D settings and effects which has fixed the issue, but i'd like to be able to use FSLights. Any chance someone has some suggestions? I had no event come up in the Event Manager. The sim I use is P3Dv5.3 and I use AIG AI mainly to model match on VATSIM.

Thanks

Jack

What version of AILRP you using? 

Our addon doesn't run inside the simulator or any process, so it is very unlikely any CTD is caused by AIRLP.. be sure to clear your P3D shaders to avoid any conflicts.

It is recommended to always use the preview mode to confirm everything is working as it should..

S.