Sign in to follow this  
Beeline90

Can't load scenery library

Hi

I have the latest version of LNM installed across a network and have copied the 15 files "sqlite" across to the LNM pc but can't install them as the load scenery library "simulator" option only shows xplane and I can't select msfs?  They show up in the "file and directories - show database files- " area but I can't seem to load them. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

54 minutes ago, Beeline90 said:

I have the latest version of LNM installed across a network and have copied the 15 files "sqlite" across to the LNM pc but can't install them as the load scenery library "simulator" option only shows xplane and I can't select msfs?  They show up in the "file and directories - show database files- " area but I can't seem to load them. 

The scenery library does not have to be loaded after copying the Sqlite files. The copied databases are read to use.
Here are the details: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/NETWORK.html

You can select the simulator database on the remote once LNM detected the databases.

Alex

Thanks but I still can't select msfs or see any vors, ils etc in the "load scenery library" menu.

My other problem is the map "themes" such as "carto dark" don't seem to load on the remote but can be seen on my 

main flightsim pc when i run LNM there

Thanks

11 hours ago, Beeline90 said:

Thanks but I still can't select msfs or see any vors, ils etc in the "load scenery library" menu.

Not "load scenery library". The menu is just "Scenery Library" and should show an entry "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020" where you can select the database. If this does not shop up something is wrong with the copied files. Maybe permissions or copied to the wrong place. Can you show a screenshot of the ABarthel folder and its sub-folders on the remote?

11 hours ago, Beeline90 said:

My other problem is the map "themes" such as "carto dark" don't seem to load on the remote but can be seen on my 

main flightsim pc when i run LNM there

These are online themes which need internet access. Either LNM was not installed and has missing files or the program cannot access the internet. Firewall?

Alex

Hi

Here are the screenshots of the folders you requested. I will check my permissions and firewall settings as you suggested and reinstall again 

if needed 

https://gyazo.com/1d84dc55a8c3d5e99851100e952ca04b
https://gyazo.com/117085e6d7eec31540c269be0e7eff47

Thanks

Thanks for the screenshots. The installation is ok if this is the remote computer.

This is how it should look on the remote. You can select MSFS but you cannot load it since LNM sees only the database and not a simulator installation. Just to be sure: No need to call "Load Scenery Library".

grafik.png