Sign in to follow this  
sunwave

ASN FSX-SE Asks Permission to load AS Btstrp Config Manager

Hey every time I load up FSX-SE I get this annoying question asking permission to load as_btsrtp_config_manager.exe. I would appreciate it if I can get some help to make that stop happening. When selecting Yes to load it everything just works like right now and keeps working so uninstalling everything won't be the cure. Plus I won't be redownloading 16gb in Steam. I tried Zendesk but was faced with the uninstall - reinstall method. Not going to happen. A guy just has no time for it. There has got to be something else to do to make eliminate that prompt for permission to load a executable for Active Sky Next. Build 7968.  Active Sky Next Steam Version spacer.png

Doyle

Edited by me1900
missed a word, reiterate version of ASN

Doyle Edwards

1 hour ago, Adrian123 said:

Hey thanks for your reply. Just a quick question. I see the line that says <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad> however it is not in the same section of the xml for as_btstrp_config_manager.exe is in. Should I add the line there? Kind of confused here. 

spacer.png

Doyle

Doyle Edwards

1 minute ago, Adrian123 said:

Bootstrap_cfg is false. Try changing 1st instance <disabled> to false.

I will after my flight is complete. I am flying on DVACARS at the moment. I will attempt the change and report how it went. 

Doyle Edwards

1 hour ago, Adrian123 said:

Bootstrap_cfg is false. Try changing 1st instance <disabled> to false.

changing to <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad> worked. It was set to True. Thanks!

Doyle Edwards