Sign in to follow this  
Stearmandriver

PMDG NG3 "Footrest" Textures, cont.

I'd much prefer both my real and virtual airplanes to look brand new lol.  The ones I'm being paid to fly, I care less, though I'd still rather be in a new clean cockpit.  The new Maxs are nice, now that the previously new -900ERs are starting to age.  The -700s and -800s have been around for a while now, and the non-ETOPS -800s especially spend a lot of time in the state of Alaska which is kinda hard on airplanes...

The airplane I fly most on my days off was built in 1942, with a 1943 date on its Army Air Forces acceptance placard, and it looks a heck of a lot better than this.   😁

• Like 1

Andrew Crowley

On 3/10/2022 at 10:48 AM, Christopher Low said:

That last photo is most definitely an example of what I would not want to see rendered in a simulated version of an aircraft. That ripped open section looks horrible.

Having made that statement above, I only noticed today that the 737NGX that I use in P3Dv4 has a somewhat similar render of that ripped section on both sides of the cockpit!! Thankfully, it does not look too bad (otherwise I would have noticed it a long time ago).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

DOUBLE POST - this forum seems to have some annoying issues at the moment. Almost every time that I try to post a message, the system seems to struggle to do the job properly.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png