Sign in to follow this  
Latnik

LINDA, FBW A320 and VRInsight MCP Panel Version 1 is buggy

@Seralia I have to report that the SPD/HDG/ALT/VS functions do not work with the MCP1 (original). Any update to the displays rely of SyncBack functions of relevant offsets.

I am looking at some changes but it will involve updates to both FBW A32NX module and LINDA 4.1.4. If I may I would like to send these updates to you for verification.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Its okay, I always can do a Rollback to my Current Files.
but when its to complicated, let it be. I can use it like it is. For me it will be much more important, that all runs with the coming PMDG 737 <3.

Yesterday, when i follow the Console, suddenly there was a Line that the Simulator was not Running, but the Simulator was running.

Thats the Reason too, why FSUIPC is Closing several Times during my Flight yesterday, i had checked on the "Exit with Simulator" in the FSUIPC7 Settings. In the log from FSUIPC i also saw, that he lose Connection to th Flightsim and shutting down. Bute the Sim was still running.

is the Simconnect or something instable? What do u  think about that?

OK. I won't progress this then if you can work with the current setup. As far as the expected PMDG737 is concerned, I have no plans to develop a LINDA module for this aircraft or any other. I do not fly Boeings and the cost is outside my budget.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Its totaly okay, Maybe someone else will develop this 🙂

Can ur tell me ur Thoughts why Linda and FSUIPC7 somtimes lose Connection to the MSFS when its running?