Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

Strange FPS increase

Guest RBridgers

Hi folks,As I've been tweaking SP1, I noticed that for a few seconds after changing settings, the frame rate would increase then drop to its usual value. I thought it was just related to the sim getting a chance to catch up after being paused, but I noticed something else a few minutes ago:On my setup, in full screen mode in the virtual cockpit, the frame rate increases 10 to 20% when the mouse pointer is displayed. As soon as it auto-hides, the frame rate drops. I have no idea why.This isn't just the frame rate counter having a false reading; panning the view around the cockpit is noticeably smoother when the mouse pointer is displayed.Does this happen on anybody else's setup? Why does it happen?

yea same here when i press q to put sound off, i get a performance boost.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram