Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airtime

Is this really the way it's supposed to look? (screens)

Yes that is true. However, when one lives where it matches 100% reality it can't be topped, and it takes care of road, building, vegetation landclass issues completely. (All the 5 above examples by the op are covered by the way which is why I mentioned it above).I don't really see a problem-to fly at night or in a different season you fly the defaults. If you fly in an area (like Ontario, Ca.,or Aspen as pointed out above) you fly Tileproxy. For now I'd like to see a program with a database of good coverage areas that automatically like a hydbrid car switches to the best scenery on the fly-be it tileproxy or defaults.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

Guest Airtime

>Yes that is true. However, when one lives where it matches>100% reality it can't be topped, and it takes care of road,>building, vegetation landclass issues completely. (All the 5>above examples by the op are covered by the way which is why I>mentioned it above).>>I don't really see a problem-to fly at night or in a different>season you fly the defaults. If you fly in an area (like>Ontario, Ca.,or Aspen as pointed out above) you fly Tileproxy.>For now I'd like to see a program with a database of good>coverage areas that automatically like a hydbrid car switches>to the best scenery on the fly-be it tileproxy or defaults.>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpgI'm by no means a computer expert but I am not a noob either. I DLd and installed TileProxy and could not get it to work properly. Guess I'll have to wait for a more user friendly interface.Cheers