Sign in to follow this  
Mantamuzza

VRinsight MCP 2 Panel and issues

Hi,

I have tried several options but am at lost so any help appreciated.

So I have a registed version of FSCUIP and have downloaded both the current versions of FSCUIP and Linda. When I open Linda it indicates that everything is ok and when I check the VRI tab is states that its all and found ok. I let MSFS boot up and wait until I am in the cockpit of my PMDG 737 before anything else (I have downloaded the PMDG module for Linda).

I will then click connect for FSCUIP and press connect to sim, I then get an error message which states Linda not synced to Flt Sim I then check the CRI tab in Linda and it now states FSCUIP7.ini SOmething is wrong, also

VRInsight not found

MCP=Com3 Not found

When I connect FSCUIP my panel flashes so it seems a connection is being made, also strage how Linda see's my panel and indicated its all ok until i start FSCUIP.

I have checked the VRInsight software and the com port is correct (I dont use this software) so am really lost on whats happening, any ideas?

Cheers

@Mantamuzza Thank you for your report. Your don't say which Flt Sim, FSUIPC or LINDA versions you are using.

What order are you starting the software? It is normally recommended that you first the Flt Sim (especially when using MSFS2020) then FSUIPC followed by LINDA. To ensure LINDA is displaying the correct information I would also click the Reload LUA Engine link and wait until LINDA reports Ready.

If you still have the problem please read and follow the Fault Diagnosis Procedure (under LINDA Support) and email me the logs.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi

Thanks for the reply, no worries will send over the logs.

Sorry I am using the latest versions of Linda and FSUIPC (downloaded yesterday) as well as the PMDG 737 module for MSFS 2020

I have been using the order reccomended but still no luck, will try the Reload LUA engine and see if that works

Cheers

Thank you for sending the logs. There are multiple errors shown which have 2 sources (see FSUIPC6.log lines *** LAU Error with PMDG_MCP_CMDA).

First, you should install the latest beta module v0.3 update which will trap the error.

Secondly, there is a 'feature' of MSFS which means Lvar data can be take some time to present itself to FSUIPC7/WASM and for LINDA to use. It is important that the start up sequence detailed in the download thread be followed. Users need to start MSFS and load the aircraft ready for flight, wait a few minutes and then start FSUIPC7 followed by LINDA. This should ensure all Lvars are available. You can check this by listing Lvars in FSUIPC7 or opening the LINDA Tracer and checking the number of Lvars (top left under Lua Variables). You should see at least 1700 Lvars.

Let me know how you get on providing new logs if you hit any problems.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew