Sign in to follow this  
Puuhbear

version 2.6.3.1 PB2 Button for change Frequencies

I noticed you changed the button behavior for the CoPilot Options

I like the change to have a Respond to Radio button but I miss the Change Frequencies function.

I usually like to change frequencies myself and use the "say it" button when I'm to busy to answer myself. But during busy times (like the departure) I switch to let the Copilot do the work instead. Unfortunately I have to go to the Config menu now to change that and that breaks a bit of the immersion. 

So I'm wondering if we will be able to have another button in the future to toggle the "change frequencies" option (I know, that this button would also have to change the "respond to radio" option)

So I could imagine three possible keybinding options:
Toggle "Respond To Radio"
Toggle "Change Frequencies" (changing both options, Frequencies and Responding to radio)
and
Say it

great work keep it up 🙂
yours
Marc

Edited by Puuhbear