Sign in to follow this  
Guest squidie

Plane crashes in Siberia, killing 118

Very sad....http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060709/ap_on_...sia_plane_crash""A man who said his brother, sister-in-law and their 4-year-old son were on the plane sat on a curb outside a crisis center near the airport fighting back tears. "They're not on the list" of people in hospital, said the man, who gave his name only as Vyascheslav. His friend Larissa Kolcheva, a 27-year-old Muscovite, said the three had flown to Moscow from the Moldovan capital Chisinau on Saturday morning and had been on their way to visit relatives in Irkutsk. "We met them yesterday morning at this very airport. It was great. We spent the day with them seeing Moscow ... Everything was beautiful," she said starting to cry."While today will be a very happy day for either the people of France or Italy, since tonight is the night in which France will play against Italy in the final match of the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006, it is tragic accidents and incidents like these that show us that people around the world face different forms of tragedy during every day of our lives, and that, quite simply, makes us truely appreciate the true value of life.My deepest condolences go the families of the victims of this tragic accident.Regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Add mine to that, very sad indeed.

Add mine too.....tragic!