Hello,
I have a problem with the location of the following airport EBCI (Belgium). The user point of the airport is not at the right place (see screenshot). This results (among other things) in not being able to use the SID procedures. Can you remedy this?

(I can't put the screenshot)

Thank you very much

See pinned thread here about screenshots: Best posted with window title and status bar (full LNM window):

What simulator and do you use an airport add-on? This should not keep you from selecting procedures.

Alex

Looks ok here for the stock airport.

image.png

Yours seems to be an add-on (yellow circle).

I suppose the airport developer did not set the reference point correctly. Not the first time I see this. You can fix this with WED.

Alex

Je m'excuse d'avance pour mon incompétence. Qu'est-ce que la WED ? Et comment faire ?

Edited by Dandrimont

X-Plane world editor. You can use this to edit airports: https://developer.x-plane.com/tools/worldeditor

But you can also look into the apt.dat file of the add-on which is a text file. The file usually starts with something like (example ENHF):

I
1100 Generated by WorldEditor 1.6.0r1

1    266 1 0 ENHF Hammerfest
1302 city Hammerfest
1302 country Norway
1302 datum_lat 70.679722222
1302 datum_lon 23.668611111
1302 faa_code 
1302 iata_code HFT
1302 icao_code ENHF
1302 region_code EN
1302 state Finnmark
1302 transition_alt 7000
1302 transition_level 

You have to change the datum_lat and datum_lon values to the coordinates below which I took from the stock airport:

1302 datum_lat 50,46
1302 datum_lon 4.45278

This should fix it.

Alex

Thank you but this is a problem with LNM. What does xplane have to do with it. I don't have xplane. Or I don't understand anything.

This is no LNM problem. 

You don't have X-Plane? Then why does your screenshot show "XP11" in the LNM window title?

What simulator do you actually use? It might be helpful to give some background information right away.

Alex

I meant: I don't have xplane running at the same time as LNM. I misspoke. That said I don't understand the instructions above ... where is the apt.dat file for the add-on? I am not a computer scientist ...

7 minutes ago, Dandrimont said:

I meant: I don't have xplane running at the same time as LNM

I see. The scenery data is loaded (or copied) into the LNM databases once (LNM -> "Scenery Library" -> "Load Scenery Library Database") and then it does not matter if XP is running or not.

12 minutes ago, Dandrimont said:

That said I don't understand the instructions above ... where is the apt.dat file for the add-on? I am not a computer scientist ...

You can try to locate the file "apt.dat" (use search in Windows Explorer) in the folder where you installed the airport add-on. Then open the file in a text editor and apply the changes above.

You can also contact the scenery developer and ask them to fix the center point. Or remove the add-on airport.

Alex

Sorry, but I don't understand anything. Nothing is clear to me. I don't know what you mean when you say "the airport add-on", where is it? xplane? LNM? I have no idea. That's okay, I give up. Thanks anyway.