Sign in to follow this  
Toys_R_Us

Rocket Racing League on FSX

I hear that the Rocket Racing League is planning on making a video game (XBox 360 I believe) where you can race "real time" against the RL pilots while a RL race is taking place. Sounds cool, but it'll probably not be a sim.What I'd like to see is, in the expansion that MS is talking about, is an FSX Rocket Racing League... Or at least a community effort to make one since it probably wont come included in the expansion... that would be cool :)http://www.rocketracingleague.com/

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The new Rocket Racing League is headquartered just west of me at the Las Cruces, NM airport, and within my not to distant sight. They have acquired a large amount of commercial land out there where they have already hosted several promotional events which were open to the public. It's intent is to be the "Nascar" of air races.Then there's the new private orbital flight rocket spaceport to be located just north of here near Truth Or Consequences, but with certain headquarters here at Las Cruces as well. While that new spaceport is not a "totally done deal" yet, T Or C is the leading candidate. The city of Las Cruces has already given them special pricing on a large tract of airport land, and the county residents have voted in a new county tax to help support that new spaceport/industry. The state Of New Mexico is pouring heavy funding into this as well, and has the strong backing of Governor and Presidential Candidate Bill Richardson. It's location takes advantage of the White Sands Missile Range's limited overhead air traffic restrictions.While I may sound like I belong to the Chamber Of Commerce, this town in exploding with growth, and was just named this month by Inc. Magazine as the 15th overall ranked "Boom Town", out of the top 400 U.S. cities that were considered.I just moved here from Florida about a year ago just because of thishigh growth and stable home appreciation (as a retired person), while experiencing all the charms of the west, which it surely has. Bob (Las Cruces, NM)