Sign in to follow this  
Guest Irishman

Help with WOAI

I've tried to install into FSX, for some reason the installer gives me an error everytime. I get to the point where I have to choose the file which is WOAINS24.zip then I check little box and click next. This is when the error pops up and gives me the option to continue but when I hit continue nothing happens. Thanks Or I'm thinking of getting MYTRAFFIC X or the UTX... Not sure but I need traffic... Please help any advice is good advice... Well maybe... Take Care

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Isn't that WOAIINST24 file the actual installer ? You should be pointing the installer to an AI package you have downloaded, not the installer itself - then it should install the AI.ps - Don't pay for AI. World of AI is the best around, and free.

Hello, Ok well I was not very clear on how to install the aircraft, but now its all working... Have to say WOAI is doing all of us a favor. By far the best AI I have ever had.... Thanks again for getting me pointed in the right direction. Take Care System Specs:Windows Vista 32bit & 64bit Thermaltake Toughpower 850WEVGA nForce 680i SLIC2D E6600 4GB Patriot eXtreme PC2 8500EVGA 8800GTXBose Companion 5 USB speakers150GB Western Digital "Raptor" Running Vista 64bitSeagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Vista 32bit

Glad to hear you got it working. I agree that world-of-ai is great. The only thing I would recommend is using the FS9-to-FSX converter they include with the installer.Also, if you know how to decompile the flightplans (with Traffic Tools) and are comfortable with basic edits on the plans, I'd recommend re-working the percentages of the WOAI plans to allow your AI slider to mean something. Most routes are set at 1% to start, which means you have an all-or-nothing package.

Hey, Thanks, I'm not so sure how to complete that, how much info would it be if you were to email some instructions on what to do...? Thanks...

I probably could, but I'll bet there is probably a good FAQ on editing flightplan percentages somewhere out there. That would be much faster than me writing instructions, since I mostly just "do it" and have stopped thinking about how to do it.Let me look for something.