Sign in to follow this  
FlierHawk

FSFO with PMDG 737

I tried searching all over for the answer to this question.  When loading the PMDG 737 with FSFO for the first time it asks you to add an enablebroadcast flag to a cfg file associated with the aircraft.  This message is a simple windows dialogue that states the info is available in a quick reference guide.  I've been looking all over my computer and searching the web for the location of the file and the exact string to add with no luck.  I'm hoping someone here has already set this up as it seems the dialogue will only appear the first time you launch the plane.  

Where do i add the flag and what is the exact string that needs to be added? I'm about to tear my hair, what's left of it, out. 

Hi

Look for your Flightsim folder and pmdg aircraft folder. You'll find it here C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\\pmdg-aircraft-737\work

Locate your 737_Option.ini file.

Add this line if it isnt there.

[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1

Hope it helps you

Regards
Jan-Erik S

• Upvote 1

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 CPU Tray 2.6 GHz/4.4 GHz | RAM: Kingston FURY Beast RGB DDR4 2666 MHz 16GB | GPU: Gainward GeForce RTX 3060 Ghost | HD: Kingston NV1 NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB x2 | Skjerm: Samsung 32" Odyssey G5 Curved | OS: Windows 11 Home

Many thanks. 

I found the file and was able to save the changes.  It's late and I am off to bed. I'll, hopefully, have a great flight with my FO tomorrow! 

Thank you