Sign in to follow this  
Polmer

Lost static sound when transmitting?

Hello,

I have been successfully using Fsx along with Radar contact and multi crew experience for several year.

I use to hear a humming sound when transmitting to atc ( delete key function) which let me know that I was in fact transmitting.

now, for some reason it is gone, or barley noticeable?

I did right click and made sure the transmission static volume was set to “max” in the multi crew experience app, but with no change.

I have tested it and atc can hear me and acknowledges my requests, so I am just missing the “transmission hum”.

I opened up the sound card mixing board, but raising or lowering FSX, radar contact, or multi crew experience sound volume does not allow me to hear the transmit ion sound that I had before.

any help or thing to check out would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Edited by Polmer
Forgot to mention a detail

Solution…..

‘I had to restart fsx and multi crew after changing the transmission static volume to hear the higher volume.

Tom

• Like 1