Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Which FSX AI-traffic payware is the best?

>can we convert the textures in the same way we did in FS9? I mean I>had all my UT textures as DXT1 ( I think...??).. I found a>batch converter and used it. Would this work with FSX UT? Also>how do you disable the jetbridge thing?>>>Cheers,>Paul>Yep your right Paul have converted all my AI stuff to DXT1 without even mips lol when done first convert to 565 and then to DXT1 so you don't have the color blending ;-)Have only that AI aircraft textures from far distance turnout to be black (but thats more a mip software issue in FSX...Textures in FS9 become white in FSX black)To disable the gates make sure there isn't a door exit line in your aircraft cfg file...Huge increase in FPS in both FS9 and FSX :-)Cheers,Andr

André