Sign in to follow this  
Guest saudi_777

Scirocco - The ultmate review?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks to some invaluable reader input I have made some revisions to reflect accuracy.Thanks for reading!Shad

After extensive revision I am proud to announce the latest version of the story, now three chapters long and continuing - each publish part is stand alone, so if you read the story, you will not be left dangling too much. :)Story link is in my sig (one above is depreciated)More on the way!Enjoy,Shad

Hi Shad,It's really great to see that I'm not the only one in these forums with a passion for writing.I haven't read your story yet, but I definitely will.I myself am planning to write two novels, one after the other. The first one will be a novel that has dreams as a main theme to it, while the next novel will have an emotional edge to it.Let me recommend some novels for you:1- Moby Dick - by Herman Melville.2- Whale - by Jeremy Lucas.3- Kensuke's Kingdom - by Michael Morpurgo.4- Meg - by Steve Alten.5- Headwind - by John J. Nance.6- Turbulence - by John J. Nance.Reading stories and writing stories are very excellent and wonderful hobbies. Keep writing! :)Regards,