Sign in to follow this  
Jim Padgett

AI Traffic Add-Ons

I have seen reviews of:My Traffic XUltimate TrafficBut I have not see a review for:Traffic ( Flight One's website )Does anyone use this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I have seen reviews of:>My Traffic X>Ultimate Traffic>>But I have not see a review for:>>Traffic ( Flight One's website )>>Does anyone use this?I use Traffic 2005 from Just Flight (not the same program to which you are referring) and I think it's a pretty good add-on. It does not have RW flight skeds, as some of the others ones have, but it adds lots of RW Airline Traffic (UAL, Air Canada etc.) and GA Traffic to the sim, both IFR and VFR. I would highly recommend it. I'm sure the other AI traffic add-ons are good too.Bob

Thanks for you input..I can't believe no one knows anything about this AI package!!!

This is probably because the "Traffic" package is the least used. I don't know that for a fact, but I never really hear people talk about it. Many people, like myself, are probably holding off on buying their traffic program because we can't run traffic in FSX as of yet. I will have to do a PC upgrade before I can buy a traffic program.