Sign in to follow this  
Daveo

DC-10 Collection

Guest machammer

Anybody have the DC-10 Collection?If so what are your frame rates in FSX? The reviews I read are pretty good but only one was using FS2004. I've search the forum with no success.Also, what do you think of the package? I understand it's a light package.Thanks in advance to all who reply.Bill

I have the CLS one if thats what your talking about. runs real nice. no difference I have seen from default aircraft.for FSX btw

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest machammer

Daveo,Yes I am asking about the CLS DC-10 Collection. Computer Pilot magazine had a nice review on the package but it was reviewed in FS2004. So that is why I was looking for comments when running in FSX.What concerns me is the little response I've received. I wonder how many people have this package.Thanks for your reply regarding your satisfaction with it in FSX.Regards.Bill

Yea I think it runs great. They just issued an INS navigation update for it too.The sounds and looks of the aircraft have a pretty authentic 70's style. Kinda reminds me of when i was a kid and used to watch them at the airport. Theres a nice National Airlines repaint for it too on here in the file library.DaveESSB KBLM

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest machammer

I think I'll get it. Have to wait till next month for financial reasons.Regards.Bill

Yea I hear ya. I tend to go a little overboard on this but it keeps me off the streets hhahaha.Im actually running FSX on an older machine and got it tweaked decent enough to be happy with it.AMD Athalon XP 2400+ ,2GB Ram, NVidia 7600GS 512MB

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png