Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

Boston Logan Airport & FSX

Guest bostechboy

Hey there - has anyone tried George Grimshaw's Boston V2/2.1 Boston scenery in FSX yet? I'm curious to know if:1. did it install w/o issues?2. are there any specific instructions to making it work in FSX?C U up in the skies!- BTB

I installed it and most everything looked really good except for the default ground textures bleeding through the addon textures. I believe that this is a result of FSX curvature of the earth modeling. Pity because this was an amazing airport. It seems that the guys over at flytampa are hesitant about FSX. Only time will tell whether they will produce more sceneries for FSX or updates. Better to search yourself over at the flytampa forum for more definitive answers. my memory is a little foggy. Just search FSX and you are bound to come up with some

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg