Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zlaned

Increaseing zoom in Virtual Cockpit

Guest dougy12

Hi allDoes anyone know how to increase or decreas the zoom in the virtual cockpit?, in FS9 there was a menu item called views that would enable you to do this?. ThanksPaul

Have you tried '+' and '-'? Works for me.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest jshyluk

To be a little clearer: Be sure to click on some inert part of the cockpit (something that doesn't operate a guage or open a screen), and then press + or -. The +/- keys are modifiers that work with a range of commands. You select what you want +/-'ed, and then you use +/-. For instance, press R, and then + or - and then you can control your simulation rate. The zoom is tied into the cockpit visual istelf, which is why you usually have to click on the cockpit first. That will do it for FSX on its own. Of course, if you have the money to spare, a TrackIR will help even more.Jeff ShylukSenior Staff Reviewer, Avsim

Guest dougy12

Cheers guys, i have just got the triple head to go and its excellent with fs9, will try the above though, thanks.Paul

Guest Zlaned

Thought this was a FSX forum!

Guest dougy12

ZlanedWht dont you read the thread properly before making a childish comment!!!! it is a FSX forum, the question I saked was about FSX..if you read it,I then went on to to comment that that I had TH2G working well with FS9 anf woulf try the answers supplid by the 2 people who DID READ IT properly....anyway what was the point of your post, are you bored or something?Paul

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Myself, I center the mouse in the monitor, hold spacebar, and zoom with the mousewheel. Also I use this for any panning I do in the VC. Hope this helps!

Guest dougy12

Cheers allOr to the ones that made sensible comments, have now gor it sorted for both FSX and FS9Paul