Sign in to follow this  
JDLinn

New Helipad Object (Start) - multiple airports same package

We have multiple locations (water-runway airports) in single packages at RTMM. Example: Tongass Docks A, 8 locations in a single package.  We can use the new helipad object successfully at the first dock (TF01) and it works as it should, rejecting fixed wing aircraft, accepting helicopters, etc. However, when we attempt to put in a helipad at the second dock (TF02), the new helipad is basically inactive and starts any aircraft out on the water runway. This would tend to say you cannot put multiple helipads into a package containing multiple airports. Then I created a test scenery location where I put a land based and water based airport near each other, multiple airports same package. I successfully put a helipad at each and both work as expected. (TEST PACKAGE). Is there a some programming trick we could use (maybe using internal groups?) to have multiple airports within a scenery package each with their own helipad. I can provide source code if requested.

rtmm_signature.jpg