Sign in to follow this  
maxter

Problem with saving flights in FSX and Vista

Hi all,Just recently, I have had a problem saving situation files in FSX.I currently have a number of situation/flight files saved previously which all open using the "Load" option without problem.The problem manifests itself when after the flight, I attempt to save the flight using the ; key as either the original flight name or even changing the flight name, a "Windows has encountered an error" dialogue pops up. The sim shuts down rather inelegantly.Another problem is that on some flights, on loading the flight, when I go to change the aircraft, the selection window is blank, with no aircraft visible regardless of the combination of drop down selectors used.Has anyone else suffered these problems and if so what was your solution, if indeed there was one. These problems have only just started manifesting themselves and are a real annoyance. I guess it could be a Vista thing...With thanks,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaIntel Core 2 Duo E6700ASUS P5N32-E SLI Deluxe Motherboard4GB Corsair VS DDR2 667Mhz RAMInno3D 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 590MHz VideoASUS MW221u 21" Wide Screen LCD2 x 320Gb WD SATA DrivesCreative X-Fi Platinum Sound Lian Li PC-B20B Aluminium Black CaseMS Vista Ultimate OEMCH FlightSim Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBCH Throttle Quadrant USBTrackIR 4 Pro and Track ClipMSFS FSX Deluxe Edition Full install at 1400x960x32Check out my 5th Around the World flight with MS FSX at http://members.iinet.com.au/~portercbp/fly...W_05/index.html

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!