Sign in to follow this  
Jive1

Right order to switch on the programs

Hey!

I have two PCs next to each other, on one PC I have both MSFS2020 and Little navmap, and this PC is the one where MSFS is running, and on the other PV I have Little Navmap.

Which is the correct order of switching on the programs?

Jive1 Belgium

No sure what you mean by switching programs. If you'd like to run LNM on a networked/remote computer see here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.8/en/NETWORK.html

You run LNM on the flying  computer, load the scenery library and then copy the loaded ready-to-use LNM databases to the remote.

For flying start Little Navconnect on the flying computer and LNM on the remote to have a moving map.

Alex

What I mean is, the two PC's are in a networkn and I want to have MSFS on one screen and LNM on the other screen. And which is the correct order to start the programs. I do have MSFS and not FSX. And also; I don't understand how and why I should load and copy a scenery library ....

Jive1 Belgium

1 hour ago, Jive1 said:

What I mean is, the two PC's are in a networkn and I want to have MSFS on one screen and LNM on the other screen. And which is the correct order to start the programs. I do have MSFS and not FSX.

If LNM is running on the same computer as the simulator just move its window to the second screen. LNM will start from there in the future.
Start order does not matter. LNM will connect to the sim and show the aircraft once the sim is running and you "sit in the cockpit".

1 hour ago, Jive1 said:

And also; I don't understand how and why I should load and copy a scenery library ....

Read the link I posted if you'd like to run LNM on another than the flying computer.

Alex