Sign in to follow this  
asimuser

Little Navmap won't show departure procedures version 2.8.8

Hi there, I am new around here I have enjoyed using Little Navmap to make my flight plans but i seem to have run into a minor issue. When i select my departing airport such as KOKC I can't seem to find depature procedures for that specfic airport or the nearest airport to that would be KTUL and that airport won't show depature procedures as well. I just recently updated to the newest version of Little Navmap but even after trying and attempting to use an older version such as 2.8.5 I still can't seem to pull up depature procedures for that airport. I know that airport has depature procedures because on the older version and before updating i was able to pull them up and use them. 

Is there something i am missing or need to install a fresh copy of little navmap?

KOKC and KTUL has plenty of SID here in Navigraph navdata as well as in MSFS navdata.

What simulator do you use and what are the settings in LNM menu "Scenery Library" -> "Navigraph"? What AIRAC cycle is installed in LNM?

Alex

I am sorry i forgot to include this in my first comment but i don't have any AIRAC cyles installed. I just use little navmap it self nothing special 

Maybe you did you load the scenery library (see in user manual - start: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/START.html#load-scenery-library)?

Also consider this if you do not have Navigraph installed: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.8/en/SCENERY.html#load-scenery-library-dialog-msfs-apt-navdata

You probably want to switch to "Do not use Navigraph Database" in the scenery library menu.

Alex

Edited by albar965