Sign in to follow this  
Mace

Newbie!... A1 traffic question?

Hi Guys,I was wondering if theres anyway I can change the the type of Default A1 aircraft at my local airport.Its just that in reality theres quite alot of B747 traffic, but in FSX there only appears to be 737's, A320's, MD's etc (NO B747's)Is there anyway I could get these aircraft to be part of my A1 traffic? (by the way my A1 traffic density is set to MAX and YES there are plenty of HEAVY parking Gates and Ramps.Thanks for Your Help and SupportJohn

Guest Lith1um

You could try using some type of traffic addon, either freeware or payware.I personaly use my traffic x. http://mytraffic2004.com/mtx/The only two freeware traffic packages I know of are World of AI, and Project AI.http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.phphttp://www.projectai.com/Both sites provide real world airlines, flying realworld schedules, with realistic skins. Provided that any of those airlines visit your airport you should see realistic traffic. Traffic addons obtain their scheduling data from readily available offical data.

Hi There,Thanks for the Reply..................I'm actually waiting for the release of Traffic X (See what its like) before I commit and purchase an A1 package.Its just that I'm curious as to what file controls the default A1 traffic in FSX to see if theres something I could change to make the Larger Aircraft (B747's) be part of the A1 traffic at Gatwick UKAnyhow I'll take a look at the links you suggest.Regards John

>>Its just that I'm curious as to what file controls the default>A1 traffic in FSX to see if theres something I could change to>make the Larger Aircraft (B747's) be part of the A1 traffic at>Gatwick UK>Don't have it here in front of me, but there is *ONE* single .bgl file that controls ALL ai traffic worldwide in the default sim.It is called traffic-something.bgl and it's in sceneryworldscenery if I recall correctly.To add 747's to Gatwick you could:1) install one or more traffic add-ons as suggested (easiest)2) make your own traffic bgl with 747s (harder)RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB