Sign in to follow this  
grajay

Ultimate Traffic 2007 vs Ultimate Traffic FSX

Anyone know the difference between Ultimate Traffic 2007 and Ultimate Traffic FSX?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I too want to know. I'm about to buy one of the avaliable AI traffic payware addon, and I'm thinking between UT and MyTraffic X. But first, need to know the differences between the UT versions.Thanks!Gabriel.

Hi.I used Traffic 2005 first in FS9 then changed to UT which I thought was more realistic. Oddly, I went for Traffic X with FS10 and am not very impressed. Quite often the planes look flat and 2 dimensional and the engine intakes and the tyres are often square even when relatively close to the AI planes. As soon as funds allow I will be buying UT and uninstalling Traffic X.I hope this helps.Mike

Hello, Well I would wait... UT2007 to my understanding is a remake of a pretty good product for FS9, but the A/C models are not so good. UT2007 is by far the best for real world schedules. MyTrafficX is almost a complete rebuild of a decent product for FS9 as well. I purchased MyTraffic2005 and loaded it into FSX and was pleased with the visuals and amount of traffic. I personally have gone to WOAI, which has hands down the best A/C models. The schedule is close to real world but no where near UT2007 The best thing about WOAI is its free; yes you have to do some pretty easy installing and downloading... This is my pick.... http://world-of-ai.com Let

There are plans afoot for a new version of UT for FSX rather than the upgrade from FS9 to FSX that is the current release. If you don't have UT then I'd recommend holding off until the new version is released.